Get to know one of the designers behind Arunima Jewelry!
1. What made you decide to create jewelry?
It was never a decision really but at the same time I didn’t just stumble upon jewelry design either. Growing up I watched both my mother and father create jewelry. So maybe jewelry found me…
2. Where do you find your inspiration?
My life in general inspires me. The people I interact with, the music I listen to, my own emotions…..
3. What does your typical day look like?
- Wake up around 3am…check phone for whatever reason. Go back to sleep **This happens every night unexplained**
- Alarm goes off at 5am, 5:30am, 6:00 am…
- If I’m substitute teaching that day I’m finding a outfit that says “I’m your teacher but I’m fashionable”.
- If I’m not teaching…walk the dog, feed the cat and dog, check my emails
- Get my WOD on (Workout of the Day…CrossFit terminology) at CrossFit Midtown
- Come home, cook, clean…
View original post 277 more words